In light of the proposals submitted by industry partners (Textile Mills) under the PMKVY RFP concluded recently on 26th July 2019, following information will help textile mills in getting onboarded on Skill India Portal.
To commence the “onboarding process” on Skill India Portal, one may refer to the Document (To Download Click here). In the document, step-by-step information in a sequential manner has been provided for ease of understanding along with the hyperlinks for getting further information.
Please note that “onboarding” on Skill India Portal may not guarantee allocation of targets demanded by mills under PMKVY RFP. However “onboarding” now would help mills in early commencement of training after the targets are allocated by NSDC sometime in Aug-Sept ‘19.
For Skill India Portal technical support there is a dedicated website https://sdms.symphonysummit.com for raising the support tickets. To get login credentials for technical support, you may please write to helpdesk Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions.
Important information for creating Training Centres (Submitting CAAF form):
- Make sure that Trainer are ToT certified. Please write to email@example.com for details and refer to Section B in the Document.
- Make sure Center have enough provision to get Rating of 4 and above. Refer to Accreditation Grading Metrics Skills Ecosystem Guidelines.
- Capacity to train candidates at a centre solely depends on a simple logic that, “a Trainer cannot be simultaneously available for training more than one job role and more than one classroom.” So accordingly the numbers of trainers for specified job roles and number of classroom/Lab should be planned in advance.
- For ToT trainers eligibility please refer to Document.
- While submitting the CAAF,
- Need to have TSC Certified Trainer detail (Trainer ID) and will be auto checked in the system for valid job role certification.
- Required to upload time stamped pictures using the mobile app. Refer to TC Registration Document(Page Number 33) for user manual, Download Android mobile application . (Currently mobile application is not available for iOS platform)
- In addition to the above Training center facilities has to be captured by using Mobile app like Reception area, Lab, Classroom, Male & Female Washroom, CCTV, Placement and Entrepreneurship Cell, Aadhar Enabled Biometric attendance device, internet bill (5 Mbps connection)
Note: Without valid TSC certified Trainer & Aadhar Enabled Biometric attendance device 1-year accreditation will not be given to Training Centre.
By failing to show the remaining facilities, marks will be reduced which results in lesser star rating. Please note that 4 & 5 Star rated TCs will be given preference for target allocation. Please refer Accreditation Grading Metrics Skills Ecosystem Guidelines to check/ prepare your centre to get top rank.
For any detail, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org