National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC) undertakes Skill Development Programs for the target group i.e. poorest amongst the Backward Classes during the year 2016-17.
As the new financial year presently commenced, we request you to send your requirement the number of candidates allocation for Fresh and RPL. Keeping in view your capacity of Training the worker under NBCFDC funding with details of job role, training duration, per month training target. The information provided in the NBCFDC Demand Form 2016-2017.
For your convenience, salient features of NBCFDC Skill Development Training Programs are reiterated as under:
1. He or She should be from Backward Classes as notified by Central/State Govt. and the Training will be provided to both type of Candidate (Fresh and RPL).
2. Fresh Candidates Training will be completed in 300 hrs. and RPL Candidates Training will be completed in 5 Days ( As per NBCFDC Guidelines)
3. Annual family income should be below Rs.98000/- in rural area and 120000/ – in urban area.
4. Age limit should not be less than 18 years at the time of completion of training.
5. General Criteria and Terms & condition as per NBCFDC norms.
6. Candidate can be imparted training only for the Job Roles of NSQF level 3 and 4.
7. The NBCFDC loan at concessional rates may be obtained by desirous trainees for self-employment to generate income for their family members (details of schemes are available on www.nbcfdc.gov.in).
8. Payment of training programs by NBCFDC is done in pursuance of course fee structure/duration of PMKVY/DGE&T Guidelines.
It will be appreciated, if required information is send to TSC by 5:30 pm, 10th August 2016, so that information can be compiled and sent to NBCFDC for finalization of the allocation for training programs.
All training shall be commenced by 1st Oct -16 and completed by March 17.