Inviting Expression of Interest (Eol) from the industrial Establishments for Skill Development Training Programmes under ‘Industry Trained-Industry Employed’ Model of MoSJ&E.
Permitted Target Group:
- Persons of SC and OBC caste (under state and/or Central Govt List) with certificates issued by competent district authorities with annual family income below Rs.3.00 lakh per annum.
- Persons of any caste but falling in Economically Backward Class (EBC), i.e., having annual income less than 1 lakh.
- Persons from De-notified Nomadic and Semi Nomadic (DNT) communities.
- Members of Transgender Community (TGs).
- Dependents of Sanitation Workers including Waste pickers and their dependants.
PM-DAKSH Yojana SDTP implemented by three Apex Corporations of MoSJ&E for their respective target groups.
- National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC)
- National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC)
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC)
The MoSJ&E, Government of India invites Expression or Interest (Eol) from interested Industrial Establishments across the country for implementation of NSQF Compliance Skill Development Training Programmes on ‘Industry Trained-Industry Employed’ Model under PM-DAKSH Yojana.
Details of the Eol along with the instructions are available on all the below websites:
Last date to submit the proposal is 10 March 2022.