National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), on behalf of MSDE invites self-nominations from trainers/ master trainers for the third edition of Kaushalacharya Awards.
The PMKVY trainers have helped young aspirants achieve national and international standards through training to continuously skill, upskill and reskill them thereby accelerating the skilling ecosystem and helping India in becoming ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’. It is the result of steadfast commitment of our trainers that presently under PMKVY , more than 1.21 Crore youth have been trained and the momentum has continued in PMKVY 3.0.
To honor our skill gurus this year, there will be two award categories under Kaushalacharya Awards 2021 – PMKVY Category
|Category 1 National Award for Excellence- Trainer. (Excellence in Training)||The following parameters shall be considered for the batches trained by the trainer:|
1. Placement performance of candidates trained.
2. Certification performance of the candidates trained.
3. TP recommendation/testimonial/citation on Trainer’s professional achievement covering proficiency in thematic/job role knowledge, teaching ability, use of technology, communication skills, past awards etc.
4. Feedback from candidates (max 5)
5. Experience in the skill ecosystem as a trainer
|Category 2 National Award for Excellence – Master Trainers (Excellence in Providing Training of Trainers)||The following parameters shall be considered in this category|
1. Quantitative performance of the master trainer like number of trainers trained
2. SSC recommendation/testimonial on master trainer’s professional achievement covering proficiency in thematic/job role knowledge, teaching ability, use of technology, communication skills, past awards etc.
3. Feedback from ToT trained trainers (Max 5)4. Experience in the skill ecosystem as a master trainer
MSDE, NSDC & TSC value trainers’ contributions towards strengthening India’s skills ecosystem and look forward to receiving nominations for Kaushalacharya Awards 2021.
The eligibility criteria for applying in these categories requires trainers to be Training of Trainers (ToT) certified and master trainers to hold a master trainer certificate from Textile Sector Skill Council (TSC).
The nomination forms along with FAQs will soon be available on the NSDC website www.nsdcindia.org. The nominations can be filed online, anytime between May 15, 2021 to May 31, 2021.