Last Modified: January 28th, 2015
Facilitate right kind of training to workers on state-of-the-art technologies:
- Develop standard occupational procedures for various jobs in consultation with stake holders
- Assist mills to establish training centers at the mill premises or at any convenient location(s) & will affiliate them to TSC
- Will undertake third party evaluation of trainees & award certificates
- Train existing workers
- Organize training of trainers (TOT) programs
Labor Market Information System (LMIS)
- Identify skill development needs & prepare catalogue of skill types
- Develop skill development plan & maintain skill inventory
- Act as a career guidance for textile sector
- Set up Labor Market Information System to assist planning and delivery of training
- Benchmark international standards
- Productivity analysis of human resources
- Identifying ‘technology’ to be taken up for teaching & training
Key Deliverables in 10 years
|Number of Job Roles
|Trainers to be Trained
|Training Partners to be Affiliated
Affiliation of Training Providers (TP)
The salient objectives of affiliation include:
- To assess TP institutions/ Education bodies and their programs that meet defined quality standards.
- To foster excellence in TP institutions building effectiveness in delivering NOS or competency based training.
- To establish a framework for continuous improvement and provide an opportunity to benchmark with other institutions in India and abroad.
- To facilitate developing the professional competency of the learners in tune with the requirements of the sector.