Below are the important aspects to be noted.
1. TP must fulfil the affiliation requirement of TSC as mentioned at http://texskill.in/training-partners/get-affiliated-as-training-partners/
2. TP should have applied as Training Partner on Skill India Portal (https://skillindia.nsdcindia.org) and should have obtained the TP ID. Same need to be mentioned in the Proposal.
3. TP would necessarily have the Centre affiliated on Skill India Portal for training to take place. Just providing an intent for TC will not be an obligation on TSC to allocate numbers.
4. Proposal must be submitted with appropriate evidence, such as, any survey, available resource, past experience for the target group, to arrive at the numbers.
Short Term Training under NSKFDC program can be undertaken for any of the below categories of candidates:
1. Safai Karamcharis including Waste pickers, Manual Scavengers and their dependents.
2. Manual Scavengers and their dependents.
Necessary details required to be collected from the candidates:
1. Occupation Certificate
2. Aadhar Card
3. Bank pass book
4. Passport Size Photograph
Basis your submission separate sanction shall be made each for MS/dependants and SK/dependants as per the final sanction from NSKFDC.
Interested TP are requested to submit the proposal only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5:30 pm on 18th April ‘20. No proposal received after the 18th April shall be accepted.