Last Modified: March 25th, 2019
This is to notify all the Training partners, interested to do training under the National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation sponsored scheme, to submit the district and job role (Textile Job role) wise proposal to TSC as per the format NBCFDC Demand Form 2019-20. Along with the proposal, TP need to submit a justification with evidence for the numbers proposed. Proposals shall not be accepted without an appropriate reasoning. The proposals shall be the basis of allocating targets to the TPs undertaking training in the financial year 2019-20.
NBCFDC hopes to sanction Training Programme for about 25000 trainees in 2019-20 across all sectors.
Below are the important things to be noted.
1. TP should have applied as Training Partner on SMART portal (http://smart.nsdcindia.org) and should have obtained the TP ID. Same need to be mentioned in the Proposal.
2. TP would necessarily have the Centre affiliated on SMART Portal by 1st May 2019 for allocation to take place.
3. Providing an intent will not be an obligation on TSC to allocate numbers.
4. Proposal must be submitted with appropriate evidence of having conducted a survey to arrive at the numbers.
5. Training programs are expected to start after the General Election and latest by 15th June 19.
Training under NBCFDC program can be undertaken for any of the below categories of candidates.
1. Persons of OBC caste (under state and/or Central Govt List) with certificates issued by competent district authorities.
2. Persons of any caste but falling in Economically Backward Class (EBC), i.e., having annual income less than 1 lakh. Income letter issued by competent authorities or declaration by candidate on plain paper signed by a Gazetted officer is required.
3. Persons from DNT notified categories. Declaration from the cluster head is required for such candidates.
4. Sr. Citizens of age more than 60 years with a document verifying the age.
Interested TP are requested to submit the proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Latest by 5:30 pm on 31st March ‘19.