National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC) undertakes Skill Development Programs for the target group i.e. poorest amongst the Backward Classes during the year 2017-2018.
As the new financial year presently commenced, we request you to send your requirement the number of candidates allocation for Fresh and RPL. Keeping in view your capacity of Training the worker under NBCFDC funding with details of job role, training duration, per month training target.
The information provided in the attached NBCFDC Demand Form 2017-2018.. Please make sure the Job Role wise demand allocation.
For your convenience, salient features of NBCFDC Skill Development Training Programs are reiterated as under:
1. He or She should be from Backward Classes as notified by Central/State Govt. and the Training will be provided to both type of Candidate (Fresh and RPL).
2. Fresh Candidates Training will be completed in 300 hrs. and RPL Candidates Training will be completed in 5 Days ( As per NBCFDC Guidelines)
3. Annual family income should be below Rs.98000/- in rural area and 120000/ – in urban area.
4. Age limit should not be less than 18 years at the time of completion of training.
5. General Criteria and Terms & condition as per NBCFDC norms.
6. Candidate can be imparted training only for the Job Roles of NSQF level 3 and 4.
7. The NBCFDC loan at concessional rates may be obtained by desirous trainees for self-employment to generate income for their family members (details of schemes are available on www.nbcfdc.gov.in).
8. Payment of training programs by NBCFDC is done in pursuance of course fee structure/duration of PMKVY/DGE&T Guidelines. (PMKVY Common Norms attached with the mail please go through with it)
It will be appreciated, if required information is sent to TSC by 5:30 pm, 17th April 2017, so that information can be compiled and sent to NBCFDC for finalization of the allocation for training programs.